Recipe of Ultimate Crock Pot Beef Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef stew recipe. To make crock pot beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Provide Chuck meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Get Flour
- Take Olive Oil
- You need Red Wine
- Get Beef Stock
- Take Bay Leaves
- You need Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Use Fresh Thyme, minced
- Get Carrots, peeled and sliced
- Use Stalks of Celery, Sliced
- Provide Onion, copped into 4
- Get Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Use Kosher Salt
- Get 15 oz. Can, Unsalted Diced Tomatoes
Instructions to make Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Place cubes meat and flour in a ziplock bag, seal and shake until pieces are fully covered in flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat and sear the pieces of meat for 4 minutes until all sides are nicely brown.
- Remove meat from pan and place into the crockpot.
- Add the red wine and stock to the sauté pan and bring to a boil for one minute, scraping off the bits of meat that have caramelized in the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add the reduced liquid to the crock pot along with the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve.
If you find this Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.